Information and photos about pug dog
Pug is a small breed of ornamental dog. M. M.He. In 200 years, he emerged in China to serve the emperor. Pug, 16. it was brought to Europe in the 19th century and became very popular rapidly among royal families. This breed can be found all over the world today. Thanks to its small size, friendly structure and low requirements, pug is an ideal companion to people of all ages.
Information About Pug Dog:
- Pug height you can reach 20 to 30 inches height and weight 7 to 9 pounds.
- has colors in black or various shaded shades. His mouth is always black.
- The Pug has a broad head, a receding face, which appears to be crushed. It has a wrinkled face, large eyes, short legs, compact, square shaped body and a curved tail. The wrinkles on the face remind us of the Chinese symbols that are believed to bring good luck.
- is known as MOP in Germany.
- is not a very active breed. He sleeps 14 hours a day. Pug can’t run too fast (only 3-7 miles per hour) and easily tired.
- is a bad swimmer. Nasal passages are short because of the suffocation.
- is a small dog with personality traits for large dogs. It can’t be easily trained because of its stubborn nature. Pug is friendly, cunning, fun and suitable for families with children. People are focused and usually follow family members from all over the house and want to sleep in their beds. Pug, likes to sit in the owner’s lap for as long as possible.
- doesn’t bark very often.
- is a loyal, reliable, excellent guard dog. In 1572, he became the official dog of Orange House in the Netherlands after he had succeeded in saving Prince William’s life by announcing his approaching Spanish troops.
- Pug, 17. it was used as a guard dog in the century.
- Jessica Alba, Gerard Butler, Robin Williams, Queen Victoria, Marie Antoinette and Josephine Bonaparte Pug are celebrities.
- should be brushed every day to prevent excessive shedding of hair. To remove dirt (and to prevent possible infections), the wrinkles on the face should be cleaned regularly.
- gives birth on average 4-5 kittens.
- Pug is sensitive to extreme heat and cold due to its short nose. Especially in very cold and hot weather should be kept indoors. Pugs may also suffer from eye injuries, obesity, pug encephalitis, epilepsy, nerve degeneration and allergic diseases.
- lives an average of 12 to 15 years.